Who we are
Our website address is: https://kapsaonline.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your contact information
Your contact information is only collected when making a donation via our website. This is managed by Charitable and it is used as below. The information is not passed to any other third parties, nor used for marketing purposes by KAPSA Turkey, KAPSA UK or Charitable. All information is securely stored on encrypted servers and retained only for purposes of donation records and [UK] Gift Aid records for HMRC.
We collect information about you during the donation process on this website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your donations. Credit/Debit card details are handled directly by PayPal, are subject to their stringent privacy and security policies and not saved, stored or seen by any person connected to KAPSA or this website.
Handling this data allows us to:
– Send you important account/donation/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests or complaints and confirm any issues in relation directly to that specific payment.
– Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate organizational interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and donor support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
– Your donor comments if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Cookies which are essential to keep track of your donation history whilst your session is active. This allows you to access your donation receipt without being a registered, logged in user.