2020 KAPSA Calendar Orders

Ordering for 2020 calendars.

Your Donation
Details
UK Taxpayers can boost donations to KAPSA by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 donated.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Terms and Conditions

Your personal data will be used to process your donation, including gift aid. The information is stored on a secure server and is not used by KAPSA to contact you (unless directly in relation to a specific donation issue or comment) nor passed on to third parties. privacy policy.

18 Comments to 2020 KAPSA Calendar Orders

1. Sandy Annells says:

I want support the amazing work, love ,time and compassion that KAPSA give for the Cats & Dogs of Kalkan & surrounding villages. The volunteers give so much working tirelessly to save treat and re home these beautiful fur babies ❤️🙏🏻

2. Clare Lockhart says:

Looking forward to another year looking at the KAPSA crew well done everyone for all you do for these animals x

3. Judith Scott says:

To support all the needy animals on the streets.

4. Sheila Wright says:

Thank you for all your hard work.

5. Beverley Joseph says:

I have visited kalkan twice, I am a great dog lover ( anything furry haha ) And love all the dogs in Kalkan, especially a tall tan and black dog with a yellow/warn out adopt me collar on. I hope he is in the calendar! Thank you x

6. Philippa Creighton says:

Please can I have one one the 2020 calendars

7. Christine Round says:

One of your lovely calendars please
    I am especially excited to see beautiful Biscuit and gorgeous Henry in there. x

8. Fiona Jackson says:

My darling doggie Ayla and my Mum’s dog Candy were Kalkan Street doggies and we were only able to bring them back here with the help of the amazing volunteers at KAPSA 💕thank you from the bottom of our hearts 💕

9. Rebecca Lee says:

Regulars to kalkan, hope the proceeds from sales help your worthy cause.

10. Jo Lewis says:

Love watching all you do to support Kalkan’s street animals, you do an amazing job!

11. Stuart Otter says:

We love Kalkan, it is our special place as it is with many other people. The work you do with the wonderful animals is fantastic and Kalkan wouldn’t be the same without the work that you guys put in. Thank you!

12. Gavin Priestley says:

Happy to donate to help with the amazing work you do

13. Faye Farquhar says:

I have been visiting Kalkan for about 15 years and the animals are a big attraction for my husband and myself. I also contribute monthly to KAPSA and the Forest dogs. The calendar gives me a monthly fix when I am not there.

14. Nicholas Wright says:

Thank you for your efforts. It warms my heart that there are people who are willing to give their time for the betterment of animals who find themselves without a home.

Thank you.

15. Emily Hardie says:

Visited your headquarters last week and the work you are all doing is honestly amazing. I will be donating to this cause as often as I can!

16. Peter Dixon says:

We recently stayed in Kalkan for a week and it really struck us how well looked after and friendly the street animals were. The locals attitude towards them was so refreshing as well and was a big contributing factor to us enjoying our stay so much. Thank you for all your hard work! Two Calendars please!

17. Hayley Frankham says:

It is fantastic that you are doing so much to help the local animals.

18. Jayne Roberts says:

I’m a Kalkan regular & love the street dogs. KAPSA & all the volunteers do an amazing job – thank you.